Reporting to the Academy Manager and Head of Coaching, the role of the Lead Foundation Phase Coach will be to train and develop Academy players within the Foundation Phase (U9-U12), being responsible for their Individual Learning Plans as well as overseeing the delivery of all age groups within the Phase with the support of the Head of Coaching.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for supporting and enhancing player development programmes for players in the Foundation Phase, ensuring adherence to the Academy philosophy.
– Develop detailed individual learning plans for players in the Foundation Phase.
– Training responsibilities for all sessions in the Foundation Phase.
– Provide guidance to casual Coaches, ensuring that the Academy’s player development philosophy is adhered to at all times.
– Contribute to the development of the Academies Coaching Philosophy and Coaching Syllabus.
– Development of best practice as a Foundation Phase Coach
For the full job description, click HERE.
The deadline for all applications will be midnight on Sunday 15th September 2019.
Any applications received after this date will not be considered for the role.-
Applications must be supported by a letter detailing why the applicant believes they are a suitable candidate for the post and be accompanied by an up to date CV.