• Barnet host Salisbury City this Saturday at 15.00.
• We are running a Kids for a Quid offer so remember to get down to The Hive and cheer on the team.
• The Bees have failed to win in any of their previous five matches and after an impressive start to the season they have slipped to 12th in the Skrill Premier table.
• They are however just three points away from a play-off place and a win against fourth place Salisbury would put them back on track.
• Many tipped Saturday’s opponents for the drop but they have currently won five of their last six games.
• They’re unbeaten in eight matches with their last defeat coming against Alfreton Town on 17th August.
• The match will also see the return of fan favourite Clovis Kamdjo who left the Bees during the summer.
• BarnetFC.com caught up with Keanu Marsh-Brown earlier today and we’re delighted to report that the winger is feeling much better and could return.
• Jake Hyde is recovering well and although he misses out he could return as early as next weekend.
• Jack Saville has also returned to training and could feature.
• Salisbury City Football Club formed in 1947 as Salisbury, they changed their name to Salisbury City in 1993.
• The Whites play their home fixtures at The Raymond McEnhill Stadium.
• In the summer of 2009 the club faced bankruptcy and in early September they entered administration. They were fined and deducted points before being
demoted two divisions in May 2010 due to a breach of Conference rules.
• The club didn’t stay in the Southern premier League for long clinching promotion via the play-offs on penalties against Hednesford.
• The following season they finished in tenth position and last season they were promoted to the Skrill Premier via the play-offs.
• With only added time to play the Whites led Dover Athletic 1-0 but Dover equalised to force extra-time. Salisbury rallied and took a 3-1 lead and although Dover pulled one back they held on to secure a 3-2 win and promotion.
Last Time Out
24th September 2013
Barnet 1-2 Macclesfield Town
Barnet: Stack, Stephens, Acheampong (Gambin 57), Yiadom, Johnson, Davids, Byrne (Crawford 84), Weston, Villa, Vilhete, Mengerink.
Subs not used: Jupp, Abdulla, Casabella.
Goals: Vilhete 74.
24th September 2013
Salisbury City 2-0 Hyde
Salisbury City: Puddy, Ruddock, Brett, Clarke, Wilson, Kamdjo, McPhee (Feeny 90), Frear, Sinclair, Lewis (Wright 60), Fitchett (Wellard 90).
Subs not used: Dutton, Thomson.
Goals: Wright 78 (pen), McPhee 89.
Previous Meeting –Salisbury City 1-0 Barnet
Barnet last faced Salisbury City during the 1959/69 FA Cup. The Whites secured a 1-0 win and it remains the only fixture between the two sides to date.
Last Six Meetings (If Available)
14 November 1959 Salisbury City 1-0 Barnet (FA Cup)
Overall record v (all competitions) W 0 L 1 D 0
• Entry is just £1 for under-14s so if you’re yet to visit The Hive tomorrow is the perfect opportunity.
• Shuttle buses will be running from Barnet Lane at 12.00, 13.00 and 14.00.