• Please be reminded th at Saturday’s match will kick-off at 5.30pm.
• Coach Travel information is available by clicking here.
• Barnet travel to Lincoln City on Saturday for their final fixture of the 2013/14 season.
• The Bees will be hoping to sign off with a win as they aim to build momentum ahead of the 2014/15 season.
• Martin Allen has already began shaping his side for the new campaign with Andy Yiadom signing a new contract at the club.
• David Stephens and Luisma Villa will also remain at the club after their option clauses were activated.
• Meanwhile Jon Nurse, Jack Saville and James Harper will not be offered new deals but will be invited back to the club for pre-season training.
• Lincoln City are currently 13th in the Skrill Premier but they could move up to ninth if they secure three points and other results go their way.
• The Bees can finish seventh if they secure three points and Kidderminster Harriers fail to beat FC Halifax Town.
• Cambridge United, Grimsby Town, FC Halifax Town and Gateshead will compete in the play-offs unless Gateshead lose, Braintree Town win and there is a two goal swing, in which case the Irons would move above the Tynesiders.
• Lincoln City formed in 1884.
• Nicknamed the Imps, Lincoln play their home matches at Sincil Bank which as a capacity of 10,120.
• The Imps were relegated on the last day of the 2010/11 season after they failed to beat Aldershot Town and Barnet won their final game.
• Their highest ever league finish position achieved came in the 1901/02 season when they reached fifth position in Division 2, which is now the Sky Bet Championship.
• The last season the club spent in that division was in 1960/61 and no club has spent as many seasons in the Football League, 104, without reaching the top tier.
• Their most memorable feat in the FA Cup has been a place in the last 16 which they have achieved on three occasions.
• Lincoln City are managed by Gary Simpson.
• Simpson enjoyed a well-travelled playing career turning out for the likes of Boston United, Stafford Rangers, Weymouth and Altrincham among others.
• Simpson has previously managed Gainsborough Trinity and Macclesfield Town before joining Lincoln on 27 February 2013.
Last time out
21 April 2014
Barnet 1-1 Braintree Town
Barnet: Stack; Yiadom, Gjokaj, Stephens, Johnson (Muggleton 79), Harper (Villa 66), Byre, Weston, Hyde (Allen 65), Nurse, Marsh-Brown.
Subs not used: Abdulla, Vilhete.
Goals: Marsh-Brown 40.
21 April 2014
Wrexham 0-1 Lincoln City
Lincoln City: Townsend, Miller, Newton, Nolan, Brown, Audel, Sheriden, Mendy, Tomlinson (Arthur 78), Rowe (Robinson 82), Bright (Power 58).
Subs not used: Gray, Preece.
Goals: Rowe 31.
14 September 2013 – Barnet 1-1 Lincoln City
Barnet were denied three points in the 95th minute as Jon Nolan volleyed home to earn Lincoln City a 1-1 draw at The Hive.
The Bees led through a stunning opener from Keanu Marsh-Brown who took on four players before rounding the keeper and thumping the ball home.
The away side responded well but Edgar Davids’ side looked to have weathered the storm to secure the points until the ball dropped to Nolan who fired past Graham Stack with the last kick of the game.
Barnet: Stack; Yiadom, Acheampong, Stephens, Johnson; Weston, Byrne, Crawford; Gambin (Villa 80), Marsh-Brown (Mengerink (90); Hyde (Abdulla 70).
Barnet substitutes: Saville, Abdulla, Jupp, Villa, Mengerink.
Lincoln City: Farman, Miller, Newton, Jordan (Wright 67), Boyce, Fofana (Rowe 83), Power, Tomlinson (Dixon 83) , Sheridan, Nolan, Brown.
Lincoln City substitutes: Wright, Rowe, Dixon, Foster, Gray.