Throughout the summer holidays The Hive Community Trust will be running a series of multi-sports camps at The Hive, open to all kids that are about to start Year 1 in September 2015 all the way up to Year 9!
To find out more about the camps and exactly what they involve, simply read below…
The remaining camps will be run on the following days:
Tuesday 4th August
Wednesday 5th August
Thursday 6th August
Tuesday 11th August
Wednesday 12th August
Thursday 13th August
Tuesday 17th August
Wednesday 18th August
Thursday 19th August
All camps will take place at The Hive London, Camrose Avenue, London, HA8 6AG.
How will they work?
Depending on numbers, the groups will be split up into the following age brackets:
– Year 1 – Year 3
– Year 4 – Year 6
– Year 7 – Year 9
Times and Prices
– Half-days camps are available between 09:30 and 12:30 or 13:30 and 16:30 at a cost of £10 per day.
– Full-days camps take place between 09:30 and 16:30 at a cost of £18 per day.
*Please note that we advise that Year 1 children only take part in mornings sessions.
If you purchase a block of five day you will get one day free. These can be used at any time for 12 months after the date of purchase.
– Get SIX full-day blocks for just £90!
– Get SIX half-day blocks for just £50!
– All those on half-day camps will receive squash and a piece of fruit during the session.
– All those on full-day camps will receive squash and fruit following both the morning and afternoon session as well as a sandwich, crisps and fruit at lunchtime.
We also advise that all children bring a refillable water bottle each day.
Children should arrive in sports kit of their choice with appropriate footwear for 3G pitches. Shin pads are not required.
To book a place for your child now, simply get in touch with Steven Barron, the Head of The Hive Community Trust, by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 07725 483328.