What are the matchday prices?
|Bees Membership||First-Team Matchday Prices||WSL & Academy Matchday Prices|
|The Terrace Plan (South)||£16||£3|
|West Stand Standard Plan||£19||£3|
|West Stand Premium Plan||£22||£3|
|Red Rose Plan||£39||£3 (No Hospitality)|
|White Rose Plan||£49||£3 (No Hospitality)|
|Concessions||£8 off Adult price||£1|
|Junior Bees (Under-14)||£5||£1|
|Happy 9s Club||£2||£1|
What is the normal cost of each membership?
|Bees Membership||Monthly Membership (Based on a min of 25 matches)||WSL Membership (Price per month)|
|The Terrace Plan||£29 per month||£5|
|West Stand Standard Plan||£34 per month||£5|
|West Stand Premium Plan||£39 per month||£5|
|Red Rose Plan||£74 per month||£5 (No hospitality)|
|White Rose Plan||£94 per month||£5 (No hospitality)|
|Concessions||£14 off Adult price||£1|
|Junior Bees (Under-14)||£2 per month||£1|
|Happy 9s Club||£1 per month||£1|
What is the cost of each membership IF I join before JUNE 30th 2013?
|Bees Membership||SPECIAL OFFER MEMBERSHIP PRICE – INCLUDES ALL FIRST-TEAM, WSL, ACADEMY AND PRE-SEASON FIXTURES|
|The Terrace Plan||£22 per month|
|West Stand Standard Plan||£26 per month|
|West Stand Premium Plan||£29 per month|
|Red Rose Plan||£63 per month|
|White Rose Plan||£83 per month|
|Concessions||£14 off Adult price|
|Junior Bees (Under-14s)||£2 per month|
|Happy 9s Club||£1 per month|
Can existing Season Ticket Holders and non Season Ticket Holders pick their seat?
– Yes, current Season Ticket Holders and members can pick their seat and sign up on Tuesday 14th May at The Hive – A day earlier than new members who can do the same from Wednesday 15th May.
Can I sit with my mates?
– Yes, if you wish to sit with friends then we advise you to come in and book together OR submit your applications together. You will need to complete one application form per membership.
Can we have a group membership for more than one seat?
– Yes, the direct debit will need to be set up from one account.
What is the process to sign up?
– You will have to fill in an application form and then you will be required to pay a joining fee equating to one month’s membership and payment for the month you’re in. Effectively this is the equivalent of two months upfront whilst the bank sets up your DD account.
– From there direct debits will start the following month on the 1st or the 16th depending on whether you joined before or after the 16th.
Can I have a Season Ticket or pay in one lump sum instead of Direct Debit?
– YES, but even better you can purchase ANY number of months in one upfront payment, so your ‘season’ can be as long as you want it to be!
What is the Concession age?
– If you’re over the age of 65 or between 14 & 18 then you are a Concession.
What if I was eligible for a concession ticket last year but not this? (Ex: 62-year-old)
– If you’re an existing Season Ticket Holder between the age of 60-64 who had a concession Season Ticket last year you will be eligible for a concession membership.
What about students?
– Students between the age of 18-21 can purchase a concession membership. You must display a valid student card when applying for a membership.
Who can access The Hive’s bar facilities?
– All members can access The Hive Bar pre & post-match.
– Premium West Stand members can also access our new West Stand Bar.
What is the Happy 9s Club?
– The Happy 9s Club is a new membership option for supporters aged 9 and under. Further details of what the membership will include will be available soon but it is a great starter option for parents who wish to bring a new bee into the swarm.